Twitter Is Locking Accounts For Swearing At Famous People Well, sh*t. Via CNBC: Last night, developer Victoria Fierce had some harsh.
The Verge: Last night, developer Victoria Fierce had some harsh words for Vice President Mike Pence. Incensed over the Trump....
Twitter locking accounts swearing famous people - - journeyAfter all, private companies. This may be reversed upon evidence of suitable behavior. So I give this type of moderation on Twitter a thumbs up.
Tour: Twitter locking accounts swearing famous people
- Body rubs best girls always soos
- WHAT DOES ACTIVE WITHIN DAYS MEAN DATING SITE
- NAME JOSEPH BOLAND LCSW MISSOULA MONTANA
- Questions delete music iphone library nothing appears
- I recall many people or groups calling for users to be banned for sending racist tweets or curse laden ones as being abusive but then make equally prejudiced, threatening, and offensive tweets themselves. If paused, you'll be notified of the number of additional comments that have come in. Twitter is a garbage can buried in a garbage dump and covered with garbage.
Twitter locking accounts swearing famous people - - going easy
I love how these began as open forums basically and now that they have the users they put the screws to us. Copyright penademorte.info All Rights Reserved. They're so concerned with having a "safe space" they interpreted my honest question as a personal attack on the OP. Everything a Twitter says about diversity is bullshit if the Hitler playbook can be run by a Twitter user like Trump. Personally, I think there's definitely an argument to be had at where the line for harassment and abuse starts and where the internet equivalent to honking your horn and yelling out the car window ends, but if people collectively decide that sending a single rude tweet is harassment, then it needs to apply to everybody. Also, you have the ability to filter out subreddits, so as far as you know, it doesn't exist on reddit. Mo I have to wonder what Twitter will do when famous people swear at nobody. Ie I think some subs check your post history with a bot.
Twitter locking accounts swearing famous people going cheap
Doesn't matter what you post, the bot will ban you. Google could make all your emails, chats, and search history public. Please update your browser permissions to allow them.